What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used to make websites work or improve the efficiency of a website. Cookies help websites remember user preferences and provide relevant content and advertisements.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They are used to remember your browsing session and enable certain website features.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your computer or mobile device for a predetermined period of time. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your browsing experience when you return to our website.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by third-party websites, such as social media platforms or advertisers. They are used to deliver relevant content and advertisements based on your browsing behavior.
- Providing personalized content and advertisements.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Tracking website usage and analyzing trends.
- Improving the performance and functionality of our website.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact your browsing experience and certain website features may not function properly.
You can also manage your cookie preferences through the settings of your web browser. Please refer to your browser's help menu for more information on how to manage cookies.